When submitting photos along with visa applications, please pay attention to the following guidelines.
- 2 recent passport-sized (51mm X 51mm) colour photograph of yourself.
- It should be in sharp focus, clear and of good quality, free from shadows.
- Printed on normal photographic paper.
- Taken with nothing covering the face, without sunglasses or tinted spectacles, or a head covering unless worn for religious or medical reasons. The subject should have their mouth closed (no grinning, frowning or raised eyebrows) and the applicant should be facing forward, looking straight ahead.
- The photograph should be a recent true likeness and taken within the last 6 months.